lunes, 21 de julio de 2008

Feat of friendship

The real feat that once we get everyone in life, at least once, is to have someone you can submit an emotional symbol of friendship ... perhaps somewhat unrealistic because many people say is, and has been despised over the centuries and centuries of existence. In the world, it is impossible to measure how many times someone gets a friendship a day or loses. In the same way is impossible to know how many people smile or how many people crying. Knowing the feats of people who lived their stories mind is very encouraging, since it is something very beautiful and clear is that nothing is written and nobody really has a "god" who curses or blesses him. My feat of personal friendship, or rather the feat of friendship that I can relate to this contest is to spread this message to all sides toward possible ... to my past and my present, to think that anyone who has read these lines something to tell, something to shout, whisper something that ... all of that is I believe a great feat to which I intend to place on record on this blog. A great help, a great feat of friendship is what happens when someone is given a positive collaboration for obvious reasons, reasons easy to understand. I am your friend and that's why I give you my hand, first and foremost I'm there, so whatever. So I think that the feats of friendship lived are countless. People unwittingly helps a lot more than they really can or can observe. History is noted that in knowing when and how it can contribute to semenjante action highly satisfactory for the buck we carry within us all. The friendship is in my opinion one of the most savage feelings of human beings as well as animals. Always remember as my cat came to the aid of my cat once he had my dog arrinconado. She was with zarpas open and pulled back with the fierceness of my dog to mislead and free passage to leave my cat to escape. Even knowing that it exceeded the size in large proportions, my cat was able to come with great courage to help my cat. That is an example of friendship purely animal, namely the friendship that surrounds us is not something that we attract buying or emotionally motivated objectives. The friendship is much more than that, is a world in which our life is inexplicably empty without her company.

No hay comentarios: